Subject: [Case: 19-720891] Google Ads Trademark Request
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Gagliano_Paul <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 08:16:04 +0000

Hello Paul,

We authorized the following advertiser(s):

387-874-1103

Restricted or disapproved ads will not be automatically approved upon authorization. Advertisers will need to resubmit ads following these instructions<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.google.com%2Fadwords%2Fanswer%2F1704381&data=01%7C01%7CPaul.Gagliano%40allergan.com%7C0e39b534c8fd41df007108d71bd8a873%7C4b79823aaef849faa34cb4ba59e8afd9%7C0&sdata=Y4bKfgeZahX%2FBN%2B1w%2FZDOhhtlz1i1ZE5Oa%2FMmfU7Dms%3D&reserved=0> to initiate approval status updates.

Please keep a copy of this authorization for your records because this is the only communication that you will receive about these customer ID(s) or URL(s).

Feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Regards,
Ashwani
Google Legal Support Team

On Aug 7, 2019 at 10:43:03 PM [email-masked] wrote:

   Hello,

   This is an auto-generated email.

   Thank you for using our online trademark authorization form. This email
   confirms that your request has been received. You will not be receiving any
   additional emails.

   We should complete your request within two (2) business days. Please note
   that the authorization process is a manual one and as a result, we cannot
   guarantee that we'll meet our goal. We appreciate your patience.

   You may notify the advertiser at issue that we have received this request.
   Please inform the advertiser that previously disapproved ads will not be
   automatically re-approved. The advertiser should resubmit the ads for
   review in accordance with the time frame above. For information on how to
   resubmit an ad, please go here:

   https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1704381?hl=en

   If your authorization request is missing any information, we will contact
   you via email shortly.

   Here is the information we received:

   REQUESTER INFORMATION
   Name: PAUL GAGLIANO
   Company Name: ALLERGAN
   Relationship to trademark owner: Trademark owner
   Address: 2525 DUPONT DRIVE, IRVINE, CA 92612
   Email: [email-masked]

   * I agree to permit Google to provide this email address to advertisers who
   request this information in order to inquire about this trademark complaint
   (eg. in order to obtain a permission to use the trademark).

   TRADEMARK DETAILS
   1. BOTOX
   2. JUVEDERM
   3. KYBELLA

   AUTHORIZED ENTITIES
   1. 387-874-1103 Yes

   CLARIFICATIONS

   Attachment(s): None

   I represent that the information in this notification is true and correct
   and that I am the authorized trademark owner or the contact person listed
   on the trademark complaint.

   If you have additional questions at this time, please visit our Help Center
   at https://support.google.com/google-ads to find answers to many frequently
   asked questions.

   Sincerely,

   Google Advertising Legal Support Team